Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer [02505] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer

WOW is right!!!! You said a mouthful there. Sounds like good logic to me to get
enough cells in case a vaccine comes her way and they don't have to do it again.
My husband has had 2 biopsys and neither was "simple" like the Dr. said they
would be. That is so great her tumors are shrinking, is the tumor breaking down
causing an infection? I didn't quite understand....Thanks for sharing......Beav