Re: [MOL] Dad's chemo [02500] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dad's chemo

Hope everything goes alright with your dad's trtmt. Pat.
Just like everyone has a differant timetable for grieving
(that is soooo true), I think that everyones physical body
is differant too. It could be your dad is particularly
sensitive to this trtmt. and will adjust. Take
care......Beav