From: AMocci9820@aol.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: August 31, 2000 12:33:07 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer

molers,
WOW.I didn,t know I was aloud to have good days.Got an impossible
bank/seller
entension on a property.Had lawyers and bankers nervous for days.Including
myself
but if I would have lost $$$$$ it would not have mattered moms more
importent.Results in from lab.Lung tumor shrunk,brain tumors just about
gone.Dont know yet about glands in groin and chest.Doc says possible tumor
breakdown plus infection?Will do biopsy.Im coming to you guys
Any theories on the glands............
Doc wants her back on steriods for the brain he says maybe swelling.........
Question could she go lower dose on steriods since only maintaining.....
If we go for biopsy...should she we get enough cells for vaccines for the
near future?
Please help
amocci

voted #1 search engine! http://www.iwon.com why wouldn't you?