No Subject [02497] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Although I have not been diagnosed with any type of cancer myself, I know
many who have and  am doing some research on the disease. I am trying to
estimate the average cost of treatment, specifically chemotherapy for
nonsmall cell lung cancer and coloretal cancer . I have spoken with many
hospitals and clinics but a very close friend of mine suggested that I try
to contact and speak to those who actually experience the treatment
themselves.  I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who would be
willing to talk about cancer and chemotherapy and total  cancer treatment
costs.  I look froward to hearing from you,
claudia