[MOL] Bridget [02496] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bridget

Thanks, Bridget -- I think we all share a common concern that those
in need not be forgotten. I just didn't want anyone to get the
impression that ALL churches are like that, when they can actually be
a means of accomplishing what none of us could do alone! But like
everything else, you have to pay attention to where the money is
going, and check it our before you give. Love and prayers, Joicy