Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer [02491] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer

I had radiation treatments to the abdomen (28 treatments) and suffered very
little side effects; some nausea but that was mostly contolled by pills and
some diarrea also controlled by meds. However, I know of others whose
reaction was severe and required hospitalizion. No two people respond the
same!
Bottom line is whether or not you need the treatment; the side effects can
always be managed.
Your friend,
Bridget