Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides [02490] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides

I'm so sorry for your pain Amocci but some of your questions just don't have
answers. No one can tell you what to expect because no two people respond
the same.
I'm afraid I have no experience with this particular cancer but I have done
a bit of research for you. It seems chemotherapy is still considered the
most effective treatment so you may be on the right track with this Dr in
California. However, the disease spreads rapidly so I would suggest you
don't delay unduly. I'm sending along a site you might find helpful or
informative.
I am praying for you and your mom and yes, helping each other is indeed what
this forum is all about. But sometimes, Amocci, the only help we can give is
to share in your pain and cry along with you. Try to find some peace, my
friend.
Your friend,
Bridget
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0984/6_116/58614586/p1/article.jhtml