Re: [MOL] An invitation for you! [02484] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An invitation for you!

Hi Dean. It's like looking at clouds; the longer you look, the more you see.
You'll understand if I don't list all 156 but here's a few examples of what
I saw: a reptile on the elephant's back; a goose on his/her ear; a rabbit in
the skull's eye; a bear on the kangaroo's back; a dog and an owl on the
bear...any of those ring a bell?
Remember, just because I saw them, doesn't mean they were there.
Your (very imaginative) friend,
Bridget