Re: [MOL] Beliefnet; The source for Spirituality, Religion and Morality [02481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beliefnet; The source for Spirituality, Religion and Morality

You are so right Lillian. While Yoga is a bit beyond me right now, I am a
firm believer in meditation. And this doesn't have to be the "formal"
chanting type. Anything that you give 100% of your focus to is basically
meditating. Gazing into a fire, watching a sunset, etc. I love the sound of
water so have an indoor waterfall in the house (you can buy these at
reasonable prices if you look around or make your own). My other love is
candlelight which is something I use generously. A quiet time listening to
the water falling and watching the candlelight flickering fills me with a
feeling of peace and wellness. Each of us would benefit from finding our own
places of tranquility where we can rest our spirits and rebuild our
reserves. I hope each of you has such a place to rest.
Your friend,
Bridget