Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate [02477] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate

Now let's not forget our athletes...I heard of one hockey player who just
signed a $13million contract; meanwhile some of our Olympian hopefuls can't
afford to practice. We have forgotten how to share the wealth so filled with
greed have we become. We are so mixed up in our priorities you wonder if
we'll ever again see the way...But we must never lose faith or what's left?
Your friend,
Bridget