Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate [02476] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate

Good for you Dean. It's important that each of us be guided by our own
conscience. And you're right, what you do certainly doesn't go unnoticed,
not by Who counts anyway. God bless you for making a difference in the lives
of those fortunate enough to cross your path!
Your friend,
Bridget