Re: [MOL] My sister/REPLY [02468] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My sister/REPLY

Hanging in there, Lillian.   This is hard, watching my mom try SO hard to be
OK.  She started chemo for the lung cancer (#2 for her, 1st one was in '98)
and opted out of radiation for the breast cancer.  We (my mom and I) saw the
new xrays of the lung mass and it looks much larger than before.  I'll just
put my head in a hole in the sand and think it's all OK because she's
undergoing treatment.  Why don't hugs get extra credit in the healing
department?  How are you, Lillian!?

Susan C.