Re: [MOL] Re: Low dose chemotherapy & Taxol [02464] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Low dose chemotherapy & Taxol

Hi Claire

I am on my third Taxol and Carbo cocktail.................pretty hefty doses
every three weeks. I have read a little about low dose chemo and most has
been positive.

I had NSCLC which was treated by surgery..................ALL GONE!!!!!! The
chemo was a voluntary thing to improve the odds of no return.

I have had a relatively side effect free experience with chemo and am looking
foward to my last chemo cocktail next week.

Fondly

Dave BI