Re: [MOL] Web sites [02462] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web sites

  I found the information on M570.  I am sending a link in case anybody else
is interested <A
HREF="http://www.cancerpage.com/cancernews/cancernews1528.htm">Cancer - New
Compound Stops Lung Cancer Growth</A> .  Now if I were only a mouse I would
have it made LOL.

  Carol O.