Re: [MOL] Dear Amocci -- [02459] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dear Amocci --

Hey, amocci, where in Jersey? I ended up in central Jersey about 12 years
ago, and while there is much to love, the traffic and congestion will make
anyone impatient, up tight and grouchy! Glad you got some good news today,
and I pray good things ahead for your mom. Hang in there! Joicy