Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL - REPLY TO AMocci/zd1839 [02458] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL - REPLY TO AMocci/zd1839

Here you go pal.....sounds interesting...

1  Phase I study of oral ZD1839 (Iressa), a novel inhibitor of epidermal
growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase (EGFR-TK): evidence of good
tolerability.
and activity [Proceedings of the 1999 AACR · NCI · EORTC International
Conference] Copyright © 1999 by the American Association for Cancer
Research#99 Phase I study of oral ZD1839 (Iressa), a novel inhibitor of
epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine
http://aacr.edoc.com/newdrugs/99.html

2  1500-1999 ZD1839, an Oral Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor: First Phase 1, Pharmacokinetic (PK) Results in
Patients.
Publication Year: 1999 1500 ZD1839, an Oral Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
(EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor: First Phase 1, Pharmacokinetic (PK)
Results in Patients. Lisa Hammond, M. Ranson, D. Ferry, M. Kris, H. Kelly,
J. Ochs, S. Averbuch, E. Rowinsky
http://www.asco.org/prof/me/html/99abstracts/hnc/m_1500.htm

3  Efficacy of cytotoxic agents against human tumor xenografts is markedly
enhanced by co-administration of ZD1839 (Iressa), an inhibitor of EGF
receptor
tyrosine kinase [Proceedings of the 1999 AACR · NCI · EORTC International
Conference] Copyright © 1999 by the American Association for Cancer
Research#98 Efficacy of cytotoxic agents against human tumor xenografts is
markedly enhanced by co
http://aacr.edoc.com/newdrugs/98.html

4  Growth inhibition of tumor cells by epidermal growth factor receptor
tyrosine kinase inhibitor ZD1839 is associated with upregulation of p27 and
p21.
cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors [Proceedings of the 1999 AACR · NCI ·
EORTC International Conference] Copyright © 1999 by the American Association
for Cancer Research#118 Growth inhibition of tumor cells by epidermal growth
factor receptor tyrosine
http://aacr.edoc.com/newdrugs/118.html

5  1500-1999 ZD1839, an Oral Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor: First Phase 1, Pharmacokinetic (PK) Results in
Patients.
Copyright 1999 American Society of Clinical Oncology Abstract 1500 ZD1839,
an Oral Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor:
First Phase 1, Pharmacokinetic (PK) Results in Patients. Lisa Hammond, M.
Ranson, D. Ferry, M. Kris, H
http://www.medespace.com/cancero/doc/asco1999/nouvdro/m_1500.htm

6  Welcome to Biotaq.com - Biotechnology information provider on Internet
Home - Join Biotaq.com - Search - Suggest a Site - Contact - | Biotaq
Protocols | Biotaq Stocks & Business Links | Meetings Calendar | Advertise
Info | Search the Archives of Biotaq(TM) Newswire Biotaq Career Center Lab
Suppliers and New Products
http://www.biotaq.com/

7  Welcome to Biotaq.com - Biotechnology information provider on Internet
Home - Join Biotaq.com - Search - Suggest a Site - Contact - | Biotaq
Protocols | Biotaq Stocks & Business Links | Meetings Calendar | Advertise
Info | Search the Archives of Biotaq(TM) Newswire | Lab Suppliers and New
Products & Protocols Discover the
http://biotaq.com/

8  HON Library: Daily News: Oncology
actualités médicales en français ] Daily News NewsPage from NewsEdge is an
electronic service providing timely news around the world across a broad
array of topics including healthcare. Click on the "" icon to choose your
entire story. Oncology [Back to
http://www.hon.ch/Library/NewsPage/592/

9  AUA: Casodex (bicalutamide) potential alternative to castration in
prostate cancer AUA: Casodex (bicalutamide) potential alternative to
castration in
prostate cancer Unregistered User If this is not your name, click here.
Contact Us | Order Now | Journals | Bookstore | Register a colleague Select
a ChannelAcneAIDS and HIVAllergy OtherAlzheimer'sAnaesthesiology OtherAngina
Pectoris/MIAnxietyArthritis
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/1cf08e.htm

10  New Jersey Online: PR Newswire
Sponsored by About NJO Contact Us Job Opportunities Free Newsletters User
Agreement Privacy Policy NJO Advertisers How To Advertise © NJO All rights
reserved. Latest local company press releases. This is an exclusive service
from PR Newswire. For specific
http://www.nj.com/business/prnewswire/

more....