Re: [MOL] Dear Amocci -- [02451] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dear Amocci --

lilian,
You must be pulling my leg.Hopefully your last email was a curve ball.You
have a
special place in my heart and will never say,type,mutter or think a negative
word about you.Gotta pick a debate with someone else my dear.
amocci