Re: [MOL] Adam & Eve [02449] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Adam & Eve

Oh boy.  You've put a bunch of worms in THAT apple.  Can't wait to see
some of the responses.  Naturally, the women outnumber the men!

I say the woman is smarter.  Since women are smarter than men, she could
naturally pull this off.  And the devil being smarter than the woman,
deceived her.  On the other hand...

How dumb was the man?  If he said no to the apple, he would have been
left alone in the garden with no woman around to wash his figleaf, fix
his meals, clean his treehouse, etc.  Now, that's pretty smart!

Carol in Memphis