Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL - M570 [02439] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL - M570

Dear Miss Carol,

	I haven't heard of this.  I searched for a while, but have written this
down in case I run across it in my meanderings through the net.  Probably
Miss Lillian will come up with something before I do.  Let's hope.

Hugs,
Carol in Memphis