[MOL] Over 50,000, new people, get on the internet EVERYDAY (CBS NEWS)! [02438] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Over 50,000, new people, get on the internet EVERYDAY (CBS NEWS)!

To be removed , please reply to this email with the word "remove" in the subject
box. See legal disclaimer at the end of this text. Thank you.

> [...]

> and my position was eliminated.  After many unproductive job
> interviews, I decided to open my own business.  Over the
> past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I
> owed my family, friends and creditors over $40,000..
> I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.
> I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support
> my family and struggling business.
> AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life
> and I am writing to share the experience in hopes that
> this will change your life, FINANCIALLY, FOREVER!!!
>
> In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  Six
> month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending
> away for information on various business opportunities. All of
> the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost
> effective.  They were either too difficult for me to
> comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to
> risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I
> would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me
> I'd have to write a best selling book to make it!
>
> But, as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
> program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
> name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!
> After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it
> correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY
> MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I
> wanted to start, without putting me further into debt.  After I
> got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get
> my money back.  But like most of you I was still a little
> skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
> So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-
> 2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
> After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A
> CHAIN LETTER, I decided  "WHY NOT."
>
> Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. The great thing
> about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing
> to send out the program, and because
> all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my
> time. I'm telling you as it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off,
> but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
> matter how much money it cost me.
>
> In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
> REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
> REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20
> ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. If you
> don't, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"
> My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
> January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.
> Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
> REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT
> MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE
> 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
> MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for
> REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and
> relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
> Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL
> CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it won't
> work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must
> follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place
> your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out
> on a lot of money!  In order for this program to work, you
> must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and
> 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or
> more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
> [...]
> that you can save them on your computer and resell
> them.
>
> *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
> the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
> will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
> people who will order them from you.
>
> 2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people
> who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
> the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps
> "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your
> profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
> also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
> this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not
> work.
>
> a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.
>
> b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this
> letter and remove the name and address under
> REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle
> and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
>
> c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down
> to REPORT #4.
>
> d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down
> to REPORT #3.
>
> e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down
> to REPORT #2.
>
> f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
>
> Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!
>
> 3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
> and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
> instruction portion of this letter.
>
> 4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
> WORLD WIDE WEB!  SEND OUT THIS LETTER (with your name added)
> TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, EVEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
> Advertising on the WEB can be very, very inexpensive, and
> there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.  Another
> avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.
> You can buy these lists for under $20/20,000 addresses or
> you can pay someone to take care of it for you.  BE SURE
> TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!
>
> 5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
> them the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS
> PROVIDE SAME- DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
> This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
> with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
> because they can't  advertise until they receive the report!
> To grow fast be prompt and courteous.

> AVAILABLE REPORTS
> ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***
>
> Notes:
> -  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
> -  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST
> DELIVERY
> -  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
> two sheets of paper
> -  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
> name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
> and (c) your postal address.
> REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES">

      27 Columbine Ct.
      Middletown, NY 10940

Fort Edward, NY                                12828________________________________________________
> REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS">
> ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:>

    Omega8
> 328 Cambridge Drive
 Box 1564
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241.
> [...]
> received over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had
> received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was
> sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a
> believer now.  I have joined Doris in her "hobby."  I did have
> seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race"
> and it's not for me.  We owe it all to MLM.
>
> Frank T., Bel-Air, MD
>
> I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement
> to you.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first
> orders come in.  I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to
> verify that the plan was legal.  It definitely is!  IT WORKS!
>
> Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC
>
> The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
> system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
> get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was
> approached several times before I checked this out.  I joined
> just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
> effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received
> $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
> Phillip A. Brown, Esq.
>
> Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
> make up my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative
> that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
> there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
> least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when I found
> my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For a
> while, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my
> mail at the window.  I'll make more money this year than any
> 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this plan is
> that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. people live. There
> simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
>
> Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI
>
> I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
> wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
> no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
> until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then
> it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000
> on the first try!!
>
> D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
>
> This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
> our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off
> the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this
> plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for
> your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.
> Good luck and happy spending!
>
> Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
>

> ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
> GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
> FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
>
> NOW IS THE TIME !
>
> DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
> POWERFUL RESULTS !
>> This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill HR 1910. Under Bill
HR 1910 passed by the 106th U.S. Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot
be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to be removed. Per Section HR
1910. Please type "Remove" in the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally and immediately once received.