Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer [02437] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prostate Cancer

Dear Anthony,

	I would suggest you call the Radiosurgery Center at Staten Island
University Hospital and ask them these questions.  I know that when I
called they were very friendly and informative/helpful.  Even offered to
connect me with a doctor to discuss my case.  They forwarded a video and
much paperwork about their procedure(s).

	Their phone number is 1-800-285-4584.  Or, you can find them on the
internet at http://www.siuh.edu/radoncology or you can e-mail them at
radiosurgery@siuh.edu.

	Good luck.

Carol in Memphis