Re: [MOL] Web sites [02436] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web sites

Dear Carol O.

	Well, you made me find it again LOL.  Gotta remember, I'm a novice on
computers, so this was a good test for me.  Anyway, here's what you
do...(I assume you are on the internet?)

	In the internet search, type in:  www.BottomLinePersonal.com/extra (or
click on this line, I guess)

	When it comes up, click on the tab marked "Health" (at the top of the
screen).

	When Health comes up, there's a "search" screen in the left margin.
Type in "hospitals".  This will take you to the site for hospitals.  Look
for the article called Health Secrets - Health Care & Support -
Reference.

	After you're through with this one, go back to "Health" and type in the
margin, "Diseases".  You'll be sent to the site for the drugs.

	Hope this is clear.

Carol in Memphis