Re: [MOL] re: Sox [02413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re: Sox

Hi Pat;
    My horse is 13 yrs. old and a paint also. He has been professionally trained
to be a rope horse. He is very well mannered and I just enjoy bathing him and
braiding his very long mane and tail. My husband taught me to rope before he got
really sick. So I do that when I can but lately all I have time to do is
excercise him and keep him clean. Just a thought for you because I have had
ooddles of experience with horses is if you do decide to get a horse it is most
definately "Buyers Beware" market and I highly suggest taking a trainer or very
experience horse person with you when you go looking. Our home health nurse
bought a horse for their daughter that came from a riding ranch (dude ranch) or
dude string, and was bombproof. He bucked her off the other day. When they tried
him they never asked the horse to do much and have found out since he has worked
in a dude string for such a long time walking he didn't want to have to do any
work and pitched her. Horses can get spoiled real easy. It's ok to baby them but
also they must always know there bounderies. Otherwise you have a 1,200 lb.
spoiled pooch on your hands!! Well got to go for now.....beav