Re: [MOL] AMocci! [02412] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AMocci!

I read your post and I hope you can find a trtmt. but if all else fails I can
tell you first hand that clinical trials save lives or atleast extend them until
something else comes along. It is very obvious that your mother has a very
aggressive cancer. But I have met people that have lived through that many sites
that she has and gone into remission. This journey is the one from HELL. But if
I don't take time to "smell the roses" I can't function. But that is me. You may
have a whole differant way of dealing with this. Everyone is differant. I just
know that stress is a killer and I don't think anybody on this journey doesn't
have stress to the max at one time or another...Your friend,  Beav