Re: [MOL] Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:19:09 -0500 [02411] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:19:09 -0500

Miss Ronda,

	Sorry, but nothing came through (to me, anyway) indicating what kind of
disease your father has.  Could you please advise?  Only the date and
time came through on your "subject matter" if that's where you noted it.

	Look forward to hearing from you.

Carol in Memphis