Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides [02408] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides

Amocci;
     This is a very tough time, we have been there several times. The doctor we
have had most sucess with and seems to want to cure his patients (if one thing
doesn't work he will research what else is available) is a cancer research doctor
located in Tucson,Az. We highly recommend him because he will go past the call of
duty for his patients and has been known to sit at their bedside in their final
moments if nothing else worked. He works at the cancer center in Tucson,Az. (520)
626-6824 his name is Dr. Michael Lobelle. I talked to him yesterday because of
the frustrations we are going through and he told me a new drug is being approved
for clinical trials on thursday that would help for sarcomas which is what our
problem is. He also said they are in trials with some vaccines. The main research
nurses phone no. is (520) 626-6787. You find out general info. from there if you
want to investigate first, Marilyn is her name. My husband would not be alive
today if it wern't for this Dr.. The only reason we have not been with him
through the Thalidimide, is insurance. The onc. we have now reduced my husband
down to 150mg. because of low w/c count. Yesterday when I spoke to Dr. Lobelle he
told me that doesage is completely ineffective and we have to do some thing else
and was estactic that he has this drug coming this week. He tells you the truth
and won't leave you hanging because "you've got cancer and your going to die
attitude". Well that's all I have to offer you, we did try some alternative
therapys that boost the immune system in Tijuana,Mexico. All b.s. aside it works.
I have seen it work on many patients myself plus I took 3 injections for
pnuemonia and I can verify that it will boost the immune sytem so it can fight.
Sometimes you have to try anything that can atleast prolong life until something
comes along that may be the cure.Anyway the ph. in Tijuana is 1-800-785-0490. I
know there have been some posts on Drs. down there. I would highly recommend this
for someone who has been battered with chemo and radiation. It brings your
strength back. Good luck.....Beav