Re: [MOL] re: Sox [02389] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re: Sox

Beav
I've been a horse lover ever since I can remember. When Daddy retired from
Navy and we  bought small farm in KS( can you believe I'd never seen real
live pig before?) I was 8 y/o and Daddy bought Guernsey milk cow, Ford
tractor and lrg pony-- I think in  that order! I was estatic. So from 8 yrs
til after I married and had first child I had a horse(I did graduate to a
small paint mare when I was in high school) I spent hours just riding
country roads or racing thro pastures with neighbors.  I sure miss that
horsse.  Did have an appy for short while after all my kids got a little
older. Sellers didn't tell us and I didn't catch it that she needed a tie
down ---til she reared and went over backwards with me. Wasn't hurt except
that now I have a fear of horses but am working on it ( I did ride her
again) I have a very small pony--42"-for the grandkids  and am working with
him to gentle  him enough for them--they're all 3 y/o and 2y/o. So I'm
getting my horse "fix" in a small way but am starting to really want  a
lrger one --just really bombproof and kidsafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is
something very therapeutic about horseback riding.  Tell me more about your
horse.
Pat Kimmi-KS