Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides [02385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides

Dear Anthony,

	I do not profess to be very knowledgeable in the area you are
researching.  There are others who know at lot more than I do on this
forum.  However, it would appear that your mom has several areas with
cancer.  It also appears that the progression is advanced.  Perhaps there
is a "trial" going on that would benefit her.  Only you can tell.

	The first URL is a site that if you research it could possible give you
some insight as to whether or not there is a trial going on that could
benefit your mother.  The second one is another clinical trial through
the U of PA.  Perhaps these will help.

http://cancerguide.org/internet_trials.html

Clinical trials
http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/clinical_trials/other_info.html

	On another note, have you checked with the Staten Island Hospital?  They
now do Stereotactic Body Radio Surgery.  It originally was used on the
brain only, but now can be used in other areas of the body.  Are you
familiar with it?  I know I watched a video they sent me and it was very
impressive.  I won't go on about this unless you're interested in hearing
more.

	Good luck.

Carol in Memphis