Re: [MOL] Laugh Therapy ???? Beav [02384] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laugh Therapy ???? Beav

Lets see Beav, there's music therapy, singing therapy, art therapy (which I
have taught), yoga, and so many more; but I have not heard of laugh therapy.
Perhaps this is what the comedienne is doing?  It is great if we are able to
laugh at ourselves.  I know I have year's and year's worth of blubbers that
I have done and chuckle over....Remember how we all cracked up over Davids
story on toilet paper?  I still laugh at that.  love you, lillian