Re: [MOL] AMocci! [02383] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AMocci!

Gosh, it is normally me that gets in trouble, I will gladly move over and
give you space.

Vaccines:  I am in favor of them.  I believe and this is just my own
opinion, that the DNA plays a large roll in cancer as it does in many other
disorders.  The fact that the vaccine is made up specifically for the
individual I feel is very important.  A generic vaccine more than likely I
would be skeptical of.

If you e-mail this person, fitecancer@earthlink.net tell him I asked you
too, he will be able to give you more information regarding treatment; etc.
I also feel we should look into the farm. trials and hope to do that by
tomorrow. love you, lillian