Re: [MOL] Amocci [02375] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amocci

AMocci!  We all know where you are coming from, we have been there and would
not wish cancer on our worse enemies.  I want you to trust me, that there
will be a time when you will see some of the beauty of this beast come forth
and you will be very amazed at yourself.  At your courage, your inner
strength and the smile that will cross you face, because you know your a
A-OK Kid!  love you, lillian  PS.  I have had the oppertunity to meet more
than a dozen Molers and it is as though you have known each and everyone all
your life.  There are no barriers, there is no BS, we can't bluff a fellow
Moler;    Yes, you will even miss all our Yakin too!  LOL!  No Joke!  I
respect your opinions as well as everyone's, this is how I learn, take a
little here, take a little there.

more....