Re: [MOL] Beliefnet; The source for Spirituality, Religion and Morality [02373] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beliefnet; The source for Spirituality, Religion and Morality

In a message dated 08/29/2000 8:08:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
beav76@uswest.net writes:

> Hi Lillian;
>      Just a little to add to attitude. When I was out riding
>  I met a gal that was telling me her mom was dx with lung
>  cancer. One of the first trtmts. her dr. (in Florida) has
>  her do is a session of laugh therapy. People pair off in
>  this group and look at each other and force themselves to
>  laugh. It seems really strange but before ya know it
>  everybody is really laughing. Have you ever heard of laugh
>  therapy??.......Beav
Beav, I have never heard of it in that fashion (a group setting) but indeed I
have.  AND I have heard that it is very successful in treating many illnesses
from cancer to depression.  -chris