Re: [MOL] Claire [02372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Claire

In a message dated 08/29/2000 4:56:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com writes:

> Thank you for writing with this information Claire.  It is reassuring to
>  hear these kinds of things.
>
>  Regards,
>  Dusti

I second that.  I wish it would have been available for my father when he
took taxoltere/carbo.  It was really hard on him and he never "fully"
recovered, but he IS cancer-free today.  -chris