Re: [MOL] re: Sox [02370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re: Sox

Hi Pat;
    That is correct on your recall. Nanc and I have horses,
and you must have it in your blood too? I just wish I could
roll back time (me and a million other people) and be riding
with my husband again. What experience do you have with
horses??  Your curious friend, Beav