Re: [MOL] Lillian / Amocci [02369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian / Amocci

Amocci;
     I believe if my memory is working that you had requested info. on a couple
that went to the Bahama's to pick up a vaccine and that you ran into a dead end
search of vaccine therapy. I also read between lines pretty well. It seems to me
that you are very frustrated in your search which is understandable but please
don't forget to stop and smell the roses on your journey. In my opinion, and we
all have one, this forum is full of roses from almost every post whether it be
dog talk, horse talk, or just visiting. We are relieving alot of stress which
sounds to me like you could use a little of. I should hope that this would be
the last place on earth that one would intentionally try to offend anybody. The
delete button works well for me if it is a topic that doesn't interest me.
Hoping your journey finds you what you need.................Beav