Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides [02368] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mycosis fungoides

Lilian,
We got off track.Last I recall I was complimenting you on your
resourcefulness.Hope I havent stired up to much.But leave it to me the hellrai
ser.Anyway what is your opinion on a vaccine.I dont want my mother going on a
study and being limited or blind study.I have the means to pay for
treatment.I will battle the insurance company
later if neccesary.
amocci