Re: [MOL] Beliefnet; The source for Spirituality, Religion and Morality [02366] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beliefnet; The source for Spirituality, Religion and Morality

Hi Lillian;
    Just a little to add to attitude. When I was out riding
I met a gal that was telling me her mom was dx with lung
cancer. One of the first trtmts. her dr. (in Florida) has
her do is a session of laugh therapy. People pair off in
this group and look at each other and force themselves to
laugh. It seems really strange but before ya know it
everybody is really laughing. Have you ever heard of laugh
therapy??.......Beav