Re: [MOL] Lillian / Amocci [02365] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian / Amocci

wow,now im really confused did chris send me the email or lilian?the baby
comment didnt bother me in the least.ive got much bigger fish to fry anyway i
agree.just like i respect someone opinions of me the in turn should respect
mine.i would still like to see less bs but in turn tolerate it.i stay cause
lilian and a few others have helped tremendously.in turn i try to give back
to the newbys.no offense i wish i didnt have to talk to any of the
forum.obviously due to the circumstances.
amocci