[MOL] prostate cancer treatments [02355] Medicine On Line

[MOL] prostate cancer treatments

Hi!  I have a relative who has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.  His physicians want to do radiation.  The Cancer is in stage T2.  We have heard of both seeding and freezing.  Which of these treatments has the least side effects, is the safest and most reliable, and which has the greatest success rate.  He has spoken with someone who had the seeding but we are still looking for opinions?  Thanks so much!
Rosana