Re: [MOL] Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:31:32 -0400 [02352] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:31:32 -0400

http://www.leukemia.org/CMS/body.cgi?action=static&v=PF&pageID=235

Miss Barbara,

	If you will go to the above noted URL, I believe you will find the
answer you are seeking.

	Please be sure that we are here to offer support should you need it.
While none of us are in the medical profession, we help each other
through the hard times, as well as the good times.  We are here for you
if you need us.

Good luck in your research.

Carol in Memphis