Re: [MOL] Lillian / Amocci [02348] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian / Amocci

In a message dated 08/29/00 1:10:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:
<< > lilian,
 > The email that was sent to rod,was it meant for me.Also your wrong im not
a > baby but a brat.I still think the forum bs to much and they should do
that > privately.But when in rome i do as.  > amocci >>

Amocci, I suspect you misunderstood something here.  But even if you would
have been called a baby, I'm certain it was with good will, as in the two
years I've been here people work very hard not to intentionally hurt one
another. It does happen sometimes, as all people who love each other do
occasionally.  It has been my observation that everyone is forgiving here.

 As for the "BS" - well that is all part of this community (as I see it
anyway).  You dont' have to READ the "bs" if you don't want to.  Sometimes I
do (if I have time) and sometimes I delete (when I don't) - but everyone has
their own manner of escaping the day-to-day worries of illness and chatting
about everything or nothing-at-all is part of that. -chris