Re: [MOL] Chris [02346] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Hi LIllian, thank you for your kind words.  I do keep a journal for the most
part, but just as I have had trouble keeping up w/ mail here, I have also had
little time for journalling.  It seems I am just swamped with one sort of
paperwork or another, currently applying for "renovation" loans from the city
which is quite a task just locating information.  My sister's problems have
moved to the forefront too as she is adjusting to the great possibility that
a divorce is in the wings maybe by the end of the year.  We try to keep as
much of this type stuff from my Dad - we give him the overview as we don't
want him to feel deceived, but don't share the nitty-gritty stuff. -chris