Re: [MOL] mailing list [02340] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mailing list

Low platelet counts can be cause by many many disorders to name a few,
aplastic anima, hep-c virus, aides, cancer.

Low platelet counts can be cause by outside influences such as a chemo agent
and other very powerful drugs.

Generally low platelets can be caused by certain chemo agents, especially
the
platinum drugs.  Sometimes they are allowed to build up naturally, by
taking platelet transfusions or by taking the neupogen drug.

I hope this has helped you, warmly, lillian

more....