Re: [MOL] Chris [02337] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Oh Chris, that just says it all and so beautiful.  So down to earth.  It has
just moved me ; as I know we all feel this way at some time or another, or
perhaps always; but shove it to the back of the mind.  Thank you for sharing
.  I certainly hope you are keeping a journal and that you definitely put
this writing in.  love you, lillian