Re: [MOL] Dean -Power of People Debate [02328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dean -Power of People Debate

Sorry Joicy,  I was talking about the big churches, as I stated before. I
realize that the small ones are struggling to just make ends meet. I
belonged to a very large church most of my young life, until I became a
Christian. Than happened when I was 18 years old, I'm now 52. It hurts me so
much to see the very church I had belong to grow so big as to cover a
blocks. The congregation is so big that they do a service at 8:00am and one
at 11:00am, also they do a television from one of these services. Still
people in this community go hungry, homeless, and forget about any health
care. My heart breaks when I see this, as I see it is up to people like me
to try and help these people as much as I can, for I know, that the very
church 2 blocks away doesn't help them. These things I know for I go with
them to try an get them help. I am very blessed myself, I have very little,
I want for nothing, for  GOD sees my needs and he alone takes care of them.
I nerve fail to thank my LORD for every thing that I am given. Realizing,
once I became a Christian, I need only to give every thing over to him, and
thank you LORD, it woks for me. Even when Michael (my hubby) and I were told
of the cancer growing inside of him, and that he may have 6 months to a
year. We know that we had no control over this at all, so as usual we ask
GOD for his will to be done, and we would except what ever was his will.
Despite the doctors telling us that there was little or no hope, (to fast
growing, already to big, in a very short time), we still left this all to
GOD. I must say even the doctors had said to us, GOD must not need Michael
yet, this is amazing that you have responded so quickly to treatment.
Doctors even told us that if the treatment work at all he would never get
his voice back. Well after 7 treatments he got his voice back fully intact,
to say that the doctor was amazed at this would be an understatement! I do
trust in GOD with every thing in my live. thanks all for all my going on.
love you lots Dean