Re: [MOL] Debate; Dean [02310] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debate; Dean

Title: No politics please
This is only a debate with the right of each to express an opinion and the right to disagree mannerly.  Amen Dean!

Having worked for a Y and having homeless people, I know exactly which Church here will give and which won't and who they will give too.  We knew which motel would help out, which taxi co. would help; but your right, many don't do much and this is sad.  I still say I rather be the giver than the taker ..love you, lillian