Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate [02303] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate

Not so fast there Rodney, The big corps. an comps. get a much better tax
break from the government, most of them pay little or no taxes, because of
their commit to "haring more employees", or "moneys for better  programs"
even if they don't really do all that they commit to, but their lobbyist are
the best, making sure they get these tax breaks!!!!!! I have a small
business, so I get no brakes because of the fact I have no lobbyist to lobby
for me, as well as the fact I can employ only so many people. Sooooooo it is
us the poorer people that are the tax payers!!! All of the working poor pay
more taxes than that of the big business's do. Check it out my friend, get
the facts! Take all the big cruise liners, they do pay some small very
amount in U.S. taxes, but because the fly a foreign flag, an they employ
people from other than from the U.S.,  where they have our wonderful ports
to dock at an pick up passageners from this country,  it keeps them from
paying taxes here in this country. I could go on for ever... Lillian as for
the churches, I'm sorry there also, but again no taxes and yet the moneys
that they get from all the donations, are used more for building bigger
buildings than helping their poor!!!! This I know because right here in the
small town I live in, there are many big big beautiful churches, an yet if
you go there for a hand out, you get a box with one jar of peanutbutter,  2
cans of soup, maybe dried milk. I'm sure this will help a family of four.
I've see this my self, because I go to these same churches to seek people
out as they leave the church, so my husband an I can really help!!! I do not
give to the church, nor do I give to any charity, but GOD above does know
what I do, that is the only thing that matters to me. I give to children who
have nothing when ready to go to school also, these are the things that make
me feel the best, as well as sleep better at night. Sorry for the book here.
Whew but how I do go on.  lol       xo Dean