[MOL] Redwood City CA PCa support group? [02280] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Redwood City CA PCa support group?

I am trying to determine if the Redwood City PCa support group is still
active. They were meeting every 3d Thursday at the Sequoia Health and
Wellness Center
333 Main Street
Redwood City, Ca. 94063

Meanwhile, if there are any other groups in that area, please let me know.
This is for inclusion on a PCa support group list I am building.

Robert Young
Phoenix5