Re: [MOL] Chris-TSH Test [02271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris-TSH Test

Yeah, Lillian, have to delete some msgs.  I spent *6 hours* online on
Saturday trying to get through stuff I had to do plus read as many msgs as I
could.  Just can't keep doing that; or other things get so neglected in my
life.  -chris