Re: [MOL] Anybody believe this? [02270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anybody believe this?

It's BS.  How are they gonna collect from the offshore email providers?  This
comes up every few months.  I don't think for a second that the US govt'
would not tax the length of my penis if it thought it could, but this is one
of the net phantoms that come and go.
Rodney